EDT/Collect for DigitalMicrograph
EDT is an acronym of Electron Diffraction Tomography. EDT/Collect is the Data Collection plug-in for 3D EDT.
EDT/Collect scans 3D reciprocal space by controlling the electron beam and the goniometer of your TEM.
References and Technical Notes
The acquired data can be analysed by using EDT/Process designed and developed by AnaliteX (http://www.edt3d.com).
3D Electron Diffraction Tomography - Home Page (AnaliteX)
 D.L. Zhang, P. Oleynikov, S. Hovmöller and X.D. Zou, “Collecting 3D electron diffraction data by the rotation method” Z. Kristallogr. 225 (2010) 94–102.
 P. Oleynikov. Automated Quantitative 3D Electron Diffraction Rotation Tomography. In: Uniting Electron Crystallography and Powder Diffraction, NATO Series B: Physics and Biophysics. 2012, p327-335
-  Y.H. Ma, P. Oleynikov & O. Terasaki: “Electron crystallography for determining the handedness of a chiral zeolite nanocrystal”. Nature Materials. 16 (2017) 755-759.
-  Y.Z. Liu, Y.H. Ma, Y.B. Zhao, X.X. Sun, F. Gándara, H. Furukawa, Z. Liu, H. Zhu, C.H. Zhu, K. Suenaga, P. Oleynikov, A.S. Alshammari, X. Zhang, O. Terasaki, O.M. Yaghi: “Weaving of organic threads into a crystalline covalent organic framework”. Science. 351 (2016) 365–369.
-  A. Mayence, J.R.G. Navarro, Y.H. Ma, O. Terasaki, L. Bergstrom, P .Oleynikov: Phase Identification and Structure Solution by Three-Dimensional Electron Diffraction Tomography: Gd-Phosphate Nanorods. Inorg Chem. 53 (2014) 5067-72.
-  A. Mayence, D. Wang, G. Salazar-Alvarez, P. Oleynikov, L. Bergstrom: Probing planar defects in nanoparticle superlattices by 3D small-angle electron diffraction tomography and real space imaging. Nanoscale, 6 (2014) 13803-13808.
-  Q.M. Sun, Y.H. Ma, N. Wang, X. Li, D.Y. Xi, J. Xu, F. Deng, K.B. Yoon, P. Oleynikov, O. Terasaki, J.H. Yu: High performance nano sheet-like silicoaluminophosphate molecular sieves: synthesis, 3D EDT structural analysis and MTO catalytic studies. J. Mater. Chem. A2 (2014) 17828-17839.
-  Y.B. Li, P. Oleynikov, and 12 others: “Cobalt phosphate-modified barium-doped tantalum nitride nanorod photoanode with 1.5% solar energy conversion efficiency”. Nature Communications, 4 (2013) 2566.
-  M. Gemmi, P. Oleynikov: “Scanning reciprocal space for solving unknown structures: energy filtered diffraction tomography and rotation diffraction tomography methods”. Z. Kristallogr. 228 (2013) 51–58.
-  T. Willhammar, J.L. Sun, W. Wei, P. Oleynikov, D.L. Zhang, X.D. Zou, M. Moliner, J. Gonzalez, C. Martínez, F. Rey, A. Corma: “Structure and catalytic properties of the most complex intergrown zeolite ITQ-39 determined by electron crystallography”. Nature Chemistry. 4 (2012) 188-194.
You have to purchase a license (hardware key) to run this program.
Please send your price enquiry to email@example.com.
Please Subscribe to the HREM News to get latest information on this plugin.
Note: If you have already subscribed to the HREM News, please don't subscribe again.
Please send your questions and inquiries to